The Yale Dining Fast Track app provides the campus community the following features;
- Residential Dining Hall occupancy - estimated current seats in use based on transactional data
- Green = Seats and tables available
- Yellow = Seats available, but tables may be limited
- Red = Close to Capacity, seating may be limited
- Dining menus for Today and Tomorrow
- Map to all Residential and Retail locations
- Dining Hall contact information
- Ability to provide real time feedback regarding food and service in a specific Dining Hall
- Menu item nutrition information
- A link to purchase of Eli Bucks - a pre-pay dining plan that eliminates the need to carry cash
- A link for 2Go Orders - a sack lunch or a late plate to eat in or take out
- Ability to set a dining location "Favorite" for quicker menu access
Now available on the Google Play Store! The Yale Dining app for AndroidTM (last updated 12/13/13).
Residential Dining Room Status
Dining Room Status determined by number of individuals entering the
dining hall in the past 45 minutes. Status is updated every 5 minutes.
Data last polled at 10:10 AM on Saturday September 5, 2015.
(Click the dining room name to view today's menu)
|Hall of Graduate Studies||Closed|